The gang discusses the definition of puns/paronomasia, malapropisms and homophonic, homographic, metonymic, or metaphorical language. Riveting … seriously. For all of our non-english major listeners we also discuss:
- Goggs’ Gaming console algebra
- Home-made Samsung Galaxy Note stands – order one now for only $300!!
- Washington D.C. ticketing
- ANTS – fuck ants.
- Trayvon Martin and media sensationalism
- Castle Doctrine vs. “Stand Your Ground”
- TJ’s rant on “The Hunger Games”
- Internet conversations and why everyone else is wrong.
- Does this picture imply rape?
- Biggest dissapointments
- Itchy asshole … again.
- BREAD … no, I don’t know why. Stop judging us.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.